Amazon.com Widgets
Bronx News
Jun 30, 2016
admin

BRONX NEWS: Pol’s claim that missing Bronx girls became prostitutes is wrong


Responding to assertions from a city councilman that 14 Bronx girls have been missing since 2014, the NYPD and several parents said most of the girls are safe and back home.


On Wednesday, Councilman Andy King said he feared they may have been abducted and forced into prostitution.


But cops said that 11 of the girls were back with their families. Not all of their names had been removed from the missing persons list, leading to confusion, cops said.

Send a Letter to the Editor

Join the Conversation:
facebook
Tweet


Pol’s claim that missing Bronx girls became prostitutes is wrong

Leave a comment